A pergola in the form of a canopy is one of the most popular options for arranging a vacation spot in the country. A Shade ‘N Net allows you to conveniently organize the space, and the variety of shapes and materials used makes it more in demand compared to other architectural forms.
Those homeowners who appreciate comfortable outdoor recreation think about the construction of a canopy for a pergola. Properly selected, such a design will easily fit into the existing style of other buildings, and its advantages can be emphasized with the help of suitable garden furniture. A building has the following attractive features:
- A shade n net looks airy, does not distract from the landscape, because it does not have walls, an entrance and other attributes of a classic pergola.
- The supporting structure is pillars that support the roof. Such an arrangement allows you to outline a full-fledged recreation area and protect it from precipitation and bright sun.
- The structure is characterized by low weight, so it does not need a foundation; people often do without flooring.
- The construction is budgetary in execution; savings on building materials is a significant advantage over capital counterparts.
- Functionally organized space: ease of use, maximum freedom of movement, independence from the weather.
- Simple manufacturing, minimal building experience and standard tools are enough for the construction.
Variety of designs
If you decide to build a canopy to the house in the country instead of a pergola, first you need to decide on the type of construction. It is not difficult to choose a suitable option, because the possibilities of combining properties are endless. Each summer cottage has its own relief and style, and the owners have their own habits and tastes. Light construction is easy to give the desired features due to the variety of building techniques.
Photo by Jana Heinemann on Unsplash