Hot tub differs from the ordinary plumbing analogue. It provides an additional effect on the human body with the help of air-water jets. Taking a bath combined with a massage tones muscles and skin. Canadian Spa Company has extensive experience in the production of hydromassage equipment and accessories and gives advice on purchase.
The installation and operation of hydromassage equipment costs much effort and large material investments. To avoid further misunderstandings, confirm the following factors before choosing:
- the bathroom area is sufficient to accommodate a hot tub ;
- thorough waterproofing has been carried out at the installation site;
- the reliability of the floors fully meets the installation requirements;
- doorways allow unhindered delivery of equipment;
- the water pipe is equipped with fine filters;
- you are ready to regularly spend time caring for the jacuzzi — blowing nozzles, disinfecting, etc.
If the difficulties do not frighten you, and the desire to purchase a hot tub has increased, find below the list of positive aspects:
- the effectiveness of water bubble massage is equivalent to the effect of vertical water jets when taking a shower;
- due to the horizontal position of the body, you can relax and be distracted;
- many modes allow you to “adjust” the intensity of the jets that is optimal according to individual standards;
- hot tub can be combined with watching a movie or listening to your favorite tune.
The dynamic effect of water is useful for hypodynamia, obesity, nerve overexcitation. If you don’t have enough time to go to the pool, hydromassage can partially replace it.
Image by RitaE from Pixabay