Features & Specifications
- Available freestanding or structure attached models
- Standard or custom models available
- Easy installation with provided instructions
- Low maintenance
- Spans up to 22’ between columns
- Engineered to meet up to 160 MPH wind loads
- Available with custom decorative ends
- Includes stainless steel hardware
Beams – Double 2″ x 8″ hollow structural fiberglass
Rafters – 2″ x 8″ hollow structural fiberglass, spaced approximately 24″ on center
Stringers – 1 3/4″ x 1 3/4″ hollow structural fiberglass, spaced approximately 12″ on center
Attached pergolas have two columns supporting double beams on one side of the pergola. A ledger is attached to the structure supporting the rafters on the opposite side.
Freestanding pergolas have four columns. Two columns support double beams on each side of the pergola.
Standard Widths & Projections
Williamsburg fiberglass pergola kits are available in 60 standard sizes. The charts below show kit sizes for freestanding and attached models. Williamsburg fiberglass pergolas can also be custom manufactured in sizes to meet your project specifications.
Columns come standard in our ColorLast painted finish or may be custom painted to match any color. Structureworks’ unique TensionRod™ mounting system is easy to install and provides a secure foundation for your fiberglass pergola, which is able to withstand wind loads up to 160 MPH. Columns include hardware for attachment to a concrete surface. A framing mount adapter kit is also available for installation on a deck.
- 12″ x 10′ High Round Tapered Fiberglass
- 10″ x 8′ High Round Tapered Fiberglass
- 12″ x 8′ High Square Tapered Fiberglass
- 10″ x 8′ High Square Fiberglass
- 8″ x 8′ High Square Fiberglass
- 10″ x 8′ High Square Classic Trim
- 8″ x 8′ High Square Classic Trim
- 8″ x 8′ High Square Fiberglass with Decorative Base
Structureworks low-maintenance fiberglass pergola components are finished in a matte sheen using our proprietary ColorLast finishing process. Available in 12 standard colors or custom matched to your specification, ColorLast allows you to coordinate your pergola with your decking and railing or even your house trim.
- All pergola components can be finished traditionally in a single color, or multiple colors for a more dynamic look
- Custom-paint tinting to match any color desired
- Superior performance under extreme temperatures
- Highly resistant to scratching and chipping
- 20-Year Limited Warranty which covers cracking, peeling and blistering
At Structureworks we do outdoor structures! Our focus is to provide you with premium quality, hand finished shade structures and pergola kits.
As the exclusive manufacturer of Trex Pergola and Brown Jordan Structures, our sole business is manufacturing the best outdoor structures for our nationwide audience. We don’t resell pergolas made by other companies, we’re not making pergolas as a side business and we’re not distracted by fencing, mailbox posts, outdoor furniture, or any other backyard products.
A Solution For Every Design & Budget
With so many different materials to choose from, no matter what pergola design ideas you have, Structureworks can help you craft a structure that fits your design and your budget. From our heavy wall extruded aluminum profiles to our aluminum I-beam reinforced vinyl, we offer products in a wide range of prices and styles to fit most any need. See our Pergola Kit Material Selection Guide for more information.