Pergola Lighting Kit
STRUCTURE LAYOUT & COMPONENTS
Balance comes standard in a freestanding model and utilizes a simple modern design with a rectangular floating frame, upright support frames, and ShadeFlex retractable canopy.
Custom component sizes and configurations are also available.
- FLOATING FRAME: 5 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ aluminum reinforced cPVC
- SUPPORT FRAME: 5 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ aluminum reinforced cPVC
- CANOPY: Motorized retractable canopy with solution dyed acrylic fabric and aluminum cassette/rails
A freestanding pergola has four integrated columns supporting the frame on each side of the pergola.
STANDARD WIDTHS & PROJECTIONS
Balance kits are available in 10 standard sizes. Balance is a freestanding structure, which can be custom designed as an attached structure. Balance can also be custom manufactured in sizes to meet your project specifications.
Balance incorporates a ShadeFlex motorized canopy that offers flexible shade protection or complete sun for any seating or dining area.
ShadeFlex offers 10 fabric choices to enhance your outdoor lifestyle. Enjoy the living space under your Trex Pergola, even when Mother Nature doesn’t cooperate.
- Blocks 98% of UV A/B rays
- 100% solution-dyed acrylic fabric
- 10-Year Limited Warranty
- Brown or White aluminum cassette and rails with stainless steel hardware
ShadeFlex Canopy Fabric
Canopy Frame Colors
COLORLAST FINISHING PROCESS
Every low maintenance Trex Pergola comes standard with a smooth matte white finish that is ready to provide many years of carefree enjoyment and beauty. Trex Pergola Balance can also be finished with our exclusive ColorLast finishing process for an additional cost. ColorLast allows you to coordinate your pergola with your decking and railing or even your house trim.
- 17 standard colors to coordinate with Trex decking and railing or to add a pop of color
- Custom-paint tinting is available to match any color desired
- All components can be finished traditionally in a single color, or multiple colors for a more dynamic look
- Superior performance under extreme temperatures
- Highly resistant to scratching and chipping
- 20-Year Limited Warranty which covers cracking, peeling and blistering
With the glow of Trex Outdoor Lighting you can create the right mood under your Trex Pergola. From revelry to romance, Trex Outdoor Lighting adds the kind of ambiance that keeps your outdoor area warm and light and the sky good and dark.
Optional Trex Pergola lighting can be integrated into beams and columns. Additional deck and landscape lighting can be easily connected using the Trex LightHub system. To take the look up a notch, try the optional remote controlled dimmer for total lighting control.
Our exclusive Monoseam Technology provides an unmatched level of refinement. It reduces seams on structure components by as much as 75% and enables us to manufacture the only cellular PVC pergola kit that does not require painting. It’s just one more way Trex Pergola reduces maintenance and gives you more time to enjoy outdoor living.
INDUSTRY LEADING WARRANTY COVERAGE
Trex Pergola outdoor structures include a 25-Year Limited Residential Warranty or a 10-Year Limited Commercial Warranty. You can be confident that your new Trex Pergola will not rot, warp, or split, and is 100% termite-proof. It will provide years of low-maintenance beauty and enjoyment.