DIY Pergolas Kit
This Custom Order Wood Garden Pergola Kit is built with only restoration forestry wood, and built sturdy, just like the Viking ships of old! Regardless of where you live, or what the season, this kit is perfect for year-round entertaining. You can easily add your own roofing for extra coverage, or leave it as designed, with crisscrossed lattices to allow maximum air and sunlight in.
- Wood pergolas are excellent for shade and shelter. Create a Great Room to dine outdoors or just lounge by the pool under a handcrafted Redwood Pergola.
- Build it your Way. You can adjust anything part of the structure from dimensions to details like adding bases for speakers, ceiling fans or lighting bases to trim kits to hide the wiring. The Viking Pergola DIY kit can be freestanding or it can be attached to your home or building.
- Each Forever Redwood Pergola is fully erected in the shop for easy re-assembly. No drilling, sanding or cutting needed. Just put it back up and enjoy. 4 to 6 hour installations are the norm.
- Detailed Drawings are emailed to you within 3 business days of receiving your order. During the drawing process, we encourage you to take your time and ask questions so you can be certain everything will work perfectly for you before we build.
- Tailor your Pergola kit with privacy screens, louvers, shutters, custom stains, and more (see the More Options Tab above the Add to Cart button).
- Our Materials are guaranteed to last decades. Redwood outlasts teak and cedar. We use oversized timbers, Stainless Steel hardware and the best weather resistant sealant. We offer decay warranties of up to 30 years on our pergola kits. Yes, 30 years...
- All joints are notched so your pergola will never sag, warp, twist, or shrink. Each timber is finely sanded to a smooth to the touch feel.
- We are available by email or phone to assist you with any questions you may have before and after your purchase.
All of our Forever Redwood Pergolas are hand-made, designed to meet your specific needs through customization. You can choose from a variety of woods and sizes, and we guarantee each of them with a warrantee (from 10 to 30 years!) Contact us today to go over your custom design, and find out how we can help you get everything setup once we’ve shipped!
Questions? - Download our Pergola Booklet, Everything you Wanted to Know about Pergolas, for answers to frequently asked questions or please contact our Pergola Specialist. Thank you!